Frederick V Coville, MDOrthopedic Surgery
My philosophy of medical treatment follows the ancient Greek dictum of "first, do no harm". My special interest and expertise lie in joint replacement surgery, arthroscopy, and fracture treatment.
- Orthopedic Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Fellowship: Center for Hip Surgery-Wrightington - 1975
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Duke University School of Medicine - 1965
- Internship: Madigan Army Medical Center - 1966
- Residency: Tripler Army Medical Center - 1971
- Swedish Medical Center